About Me

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Calendar Art - T3 2016

This term we have been making art. It is called Drunkards Path. At first we saw a picture on the internet and thought it would be cool to make our own. We made some patterned papers and then we cut them out and stuck them together. I decided that I wanted to make lots of circles for my art, but there were other choices too - see Here and Here to see some other types.
Here is a pic of my Art.




Feedback: I think you did really well with explaining what you did to create this its really inspiring. 
Feedforward: How could you upgrade this? / Improve it? Charlotte P

Evaluation: I think I did really well at making my patterns contrast in the end product, next time I could try a different type of Drunkards Path.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very complex piece of art that required a whole lot of patience and persistence to achieve panekiretanga! (excellence). You must be really pleased with your final result Abby. Well done.

    ReplyDelete