About Me

Monday, 5 September 2016

E T Reo Portfolio Post

In E T Reo we have been learning a whakatauki. A whakatauki is a proverb, or a quote, usually very motivational or inspirational. This is the whakatauki we learnt.

He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
What is the most important thing in the world? The people, the people, the people.

To go with this whakatauki we did some art of people. Here is the end product.


Feedback: It's good that you learned what a proverb is.
Feedforward: I don't have any feedforward.

Evaluation:Overall I think I did well at this. I think that I was good at remembering it in Maori and English. I also learnt what a proverb is.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Abby! What do you think of this whakatauki? Do you agree/disagree? Why?

    ReplyDelete