About Me

Friday, 9 September 2016

Friday Challenge

Suzanne's nephew is going on a long flight to the UK.  He loves animals.  On the plane, he needs something that he can play with and keep him occupied in a small space.  The pieces have to be able to be stored flat in a snaplock bag that can go in his pocket.  

3 possibilities to prototype are:
  1. Animal puzzle
  2. Animal dice net
  3. Animal shapes



I have chosen Prototype #1   because: I think that Suzanne's nephew will like it.

My first prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it)

Tester 1's Feedback and Recommendations:
I really liked: the crocodile
A recommendation I have is: more legs. Caitlin
Based on my tester's feedback, the changes I want to make are: More legs

My second prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it)


Tester 2's Feedback and Recommendations: I really like how you did a crocodile.
Next time you could make it look more like one. Charlotte P

No comments:

Post a Comment