About Me

Thursday, 24 November 2016

Athletics Reflection

Yesterday we had our annual School Athletics. We got given these questions to reflect on. Here they are:
    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? The most enjoyable part was probably seeing everybody cheering on their house in the relay, the 800/400/200 metre races and other events. Everybody was having fun because the whole school got into it.
    • What are you really proud of? Why? I am really proud of myself for winning long jump because last year I got second and I made a goal to come first and I did. I need to push on with my long jump because Emma M wasn't far behind.
    • What was the most challenging part? Why? The most challenging part was pushing myself through asthma in the 800 metre race especially because I forgot my inhaler. Next time I want to REMEMBER my inhaler!
    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? My goal for next time is to win the shot-put because this time I came second to Emily S and I was about 3 inches away from her so I know I can do it.

Here is a photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment