About Me

Thursday, 3 November 2016

Persuasive Writing

This term our focus is persuasive writing. We chose to do an advertisement promoting a box. I chose mine to be a Radio Ad because I thought it would challenge me more than a TV ad.

The things I think make a good radio ad are...
  1. Words that create a sense of urgency.
  2. Something that will draw people in.
  3. Good expression and confidence when speaking
Here is my advertisement, please keep in mind that the phone number is not real.

Come into the box store now to get a special discount on an empty box! This box is half price for a limited time!!! Rush into store to get your portable, amazing, empty box!

But wait... there's more, call 0800 649 366 to get your empty box 99.9% off!!! But that's not all of it, call now and get your second box absolutely free, that's right, call now and get your second box absolutely free! So why haven't you called yet?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment